FRANCE: LDC posts 14.8% rise in full-year net attributable profit
French poultry supplier LDC has posted a net attributable profit of €28.7m (US$33.6m) for the fiscal year to 28 February 2003, a 14.8% increase compared to the previous year. The company, which specialises in the production, distribution and retail of fresh poultry, foie gras, goose and game meat, poultry-based products and pizzas, reported a 1.2% increase in operating profit to €61.2m and an 11.6% rise in turnover to €1.35bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK