UK: Le Riche Group Ld Trading Statement.
Le Riche Group Limited - Trading Statement for the 12 Weeks ended 30 December 2000 Group turnover for the twelve week period was £32.9 million, an increase of 2.9% over the comparable period last year, which enjoyed the benefit of the Millennium celebrations. Le Riche's Stores businesses increased turnover by 6.9% overall. Like-for-like increases in Checkers of 8.2% and Stampers of 8.1% were off-set by a small decline in Le Riche Foodhalls, in part reflecting the difficulty of trading from temporary premises at Admiral Park, Guernsey. Turnover at Wine Warehouse was 14.5% down like-for-like on last year's exceptional performance over the Millennium but this was off-set by an improvement of 20% in like-for-like turnover in our Garage Forecourts business, reflecting much higher oil prices. Grocery selling prices continued to be maintained at or below last year's level overall. Gross margins have improved slightly on the equivalent period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group