USA: Leading B2B online seafood exchange adds cyber auctions to award-winning site Gofish.com brings fish auctions to the Internet
Going once ... going twice ... sold! To the buyer with the fastest mouse. Gofish.com, the first and largest online seafood exchange, announced today that it will begin live auctions on its site. Gofish will offer both seller and buyer auctions 24 hours a day to complement its existing seafood exchange.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action