CANADA: Leading Brands clarifies Talisman Capital Oppportunity Fund securities sales registration
Leading Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:LBIX), Canada's largest independent, fully-integrated food and beverage brand management company, wishes to clarify that, to the best of the Company's information, the recent Form 144, which was filed October 16, 2000 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on behalf of Talisman Capital Opportunity Fund Ltd. to sell 581,425 shares of common stock, reflects an actual sale of securities that occurred on September 29, 2000 and is not prospective in nature.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning