CANADA: Leading Brands, Inc. announces record year end results
Leading Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq:LBIX), Canada's largest independent, fully integrated brand management company is pleased to announce record revenues and profits for its 2000 fiscal year ended February 28, 2001. Revenues climbed 70% to $76,416,000Cdn ($49,747,000US) for the company's fiscal year ending February 28, 2001, versus $45,184,000Cdn ($29,415,000US) for the year ending February 29, 2000. Net income for the period was $1,818,000Cdn ($1,184,000US) or $0.13Cdn ($0.09US) per share, compared to a loss of $934,000Cdn ($608,000US) or $0.15Cdn ($0.10US) per share in the same period of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods