CANADA: Leading Brands, Inc. announces record year end results
Leading Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq:LBIX), Canada's largest independent, fully integrated brand management company is pleased to announce record revenues and profits for its 2000 fiscal year ended February 28, 2001. Revenues climbed 70% to $76,416,000Cdn ($49,747,000US) for the company's fiscal year ending February 28, 2001, versus $45,184,000Cdn ($29,415,000US) for the year ending February 29, 2000. Net income for the period was $1,818,000Cdn ($1,184,000US) or $0.13Cdn ($0.09US) per share, compared to a loss of $934,000Cdn ($608,000US) or $0.15Cdn ($0.10US) per share in the same period of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target