GERMANY/SPAIN/UK/FRANCE: Leading food industry figure joins efoodmanager as chief executive officer
efoodmanager ( www.efoodmanager.com ), Europe's leading business-to-business (b2b) marketplace and technology provider for the food industry, has appointed Joel Oberman (47) as Chief Executive Officer (CEO).His experience includes European Regional Director for Kellogg's as well as global and European management roles with PepsiCo, Campbell's Soup and Haagen-Dazs. Oberman has an extensive track record in the international food industry having been responsible for building and successfully implementing international growth strategies.Jan Stenger, co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) of efoodmanager, commented:"Joel brings exceptional experience to the board in delivering high value to customers, employees and shareholders within the worldwide food industry. We are delighted that he has chosen to join the efoodmanager team.""I look forward to this opportunity and the challenge of further building Europe's leading b2b e-marketplace and technology provider for the food industry," said Joel Oberman, CEO of efoodmanager. "efoodmanager is the creation of prominent figures from both the European Food and IT industries -- and we will further develop this highly skilled team and its leading technology."Alexander Bruehl of Atlas Venture and Chairman of the Supervisory Board at efoodmanager, said: "Joel Oberman brings to efoodmanager the international management experience and sales know-how to remain at the forefront of the European b2b food industry. We warmly welcome Mr. Oberman to the efoodmanager business."Joel Oberman holds an MBA from the Harvard Graduate School of Business and is fluent in English, French, German and Italian. He also served as Vice- Chairman of the European Cereal Manufacturers Association (CEEREAL).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review