UK: Leaked document piles on trouble for ailing Marks & Spencer
Marks & Spencer troubles look set to continue after a UK newspaper said that it has seen an internal document which said the retailer faced a further reduction in profitability. The Guardian said on Saturday that it had seen a confidential M&S management document which included all aspects of the company's business for the full year ended March 31. The leaked document was circulated to all of the group's 13 directors and senior employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs