SPAIN: Leche Pascual dairy plans fund for Naransur's buyout and expansion
Spanish dairy group Leche Pascual will invest 6,000m ptas (US$32.8m) in a buyout of Naransur's assets and its future expansion, according to the newspaper Cinco Dias . Headed by Tomas Pascual, Leche Pascual will move its fresh juice business to Palma del Rio in Cordoba. Sources quoted in the newspaper added that Pascual has also acquired 35,000m² of industrial area near the Naransur plant, which it will use for fruit juice production and the development of new products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs