SPAIN: Leche Pascual dairy plans fund for Naransur's buyout and expansion
Spanish dairy group Leche Pascual will invest 6,000m ptas (US$32.8m) in a buyout of Naransur's assets and its future expansion, according to the newspaper Cinco Dias . Headed by Tomas Pascual, Leche Pascual will move its fresh juice business to Palma del Rio in Cordoba. Sources quoted in the newspaper added that Pascual has also acquired 35,000m² of industrial area near the Naransur plant, which it will use for fruit juice production and the development of new products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin