SPAIN/CHINA: Leche Pascual nears dairy JV
Spanish dairy firm Leche Pascual looks close to setting up a joint venture in China.
The company is ironing out the last remaining details of a venture with Tianyou Dairy Co.
Leche Pascual will hold a 50% stake in the venture, which is understood to be looking to produce dairy products by the middle of next year.
Leche Pascual declined to comment further on its plans when contacted by just-food today (21 February).
A spokesman said the company would publish more details on the business when the agreement was sealed in a matter of months.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning