SPAIN/CHINA: Leche Pascual nears dairy JV
Spanish dairy firm Leche Pascual looks close to setting up a joint venture in China.
The company is ironing out the last remaining details of a venture with Tianyou Dairy Co.
Leche Pascual will hold a 50% stake in the venture, which is understood to be looking to produce dairy products by the middle of next year.
Leche Pascual declined to comment further on its plans when contacted by just-food today (21 February).
A spokesman said the company would publish more details on the business when the agreement was sealed in a matter of months.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units