SPAIN/CHINA: Leche Pascual nears dairy JV
Spanish dairy firm Leche Pascual looks close to setting up a joint venture in China.
The company is ironing out the last remaining details of a venture with Tianyou Dairy Co.
Leche Pascual will hold a 50% stake in the venture, which is understood to be looking to produce dairy products by the middle of next year.
Leche Pascual declined to comment further on its plans when contacted by just-food today (21 February).
A spokesman said the company would publish more details on the business when the agreement was sealed in a matter of months.
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund