SPAIN: Leche Pascual rolls out Vivesoy revamp
The Viveseoy campaing includes a TV and radio advert, print, outdoor and internet ads
Spanish dairy group Leche Pascual has given its soya range Vivesoy a taste and image revamp.
The revamp, announced yesterday (21 June), includes an "improved taste" for the range and a campaign featuring Spanish actresses Olivia and Monica Molina. A 30-second television spot entitled 'Generations', will run through to October to highlight the redesign.
The campaign will also include a radio advert, print, outdoor and internet ads.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits