FRANCE: Leclerc to invest in cinema complex at its commercial centre
Leclerc has become the first French food retailer to invest in the cinema sector. The supermarket chain said earlier this week that it plans to build a five-hall cinema complex at its commercial centre in Basse-Goulaine, near Nantes. The complex, which should open in September 2003, will cater for 799 cinema-goers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast