USA: Legislative strategist Kristin Power joins GMA as director, state affairs
Kristin Power, an experienced legislative and regulatory advocate has been named Director, State Affairs at the Grocery Manufacturers of America . "Kristin comes to GMA with a strong legislative background and extensive experience in issues management," said Chip Kunde, GMA Vice President, State Affairs. "Her knowledge of California's legislature will provide valuable experience to GMA's State Affairs team as we continue to forge strategic alliances on key industry issues, such as biotechnology and solid waste management."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast