USA: Legislative strategist Kristin Power joins GMA as director, state affairs
Kristin Power, an experienced legislative and regulatory advocate has been named Director, State Affairs at the Grocery Manufacturers of America . "Kristin comes to GMA with a strong legislative background and extensive experience in issues management," said Chip Kunde, GMA Vice President, State Affairs. "Her knowledge of California's legislature will provide valuable experience to GMA's State Affairs team as we continue to forge strategic alliances on key industry issues, such as biotechnology and solid waste management."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund