USA: Legislative strategist Kristin Power joins GMA as director, state affairs
Kristin Power, an experienced legislative and regulatory advocate has been named Director, State Affairs at the Grocery Manufacturers of America . "Kristin comes to GMA with a strong legislative background and extensive experience in issues management," said Chip Kunde, GMA Vice President, State Affairs. "Her knowledge of California's legislature will provide valuable experience to GMA's State Affairs team as we continue to forge strategic alliances on key industry issues, such as biotechnology and solid waste management."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs