CHINA: Legislator urges government to reveal brand names of carcinogenic soy sauces
The Chinese government has been urged to reveal the brand names of 15 soya sauces that contain potentially carcinogenic chemicals. Earlier this week the results of tests carried out by the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department were revealed, proving the presence of 3-MCPD and 1,3-DCP in 15 out of 72 samples of soy sauce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins