CHINA: Legislator urges government to reveal brand names of carcinogenic soy sauces
The Chinese government has been urged to reveal the brand names of 15 soya sauces that contain potentially carcinogenic chemicals. Earlier this week the results of tests carried out by the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department were revealed, proving the presence of 3-MCPD and 1,3-DCP in 15 out of 72 samples of soy sauce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery