CHINA: Legislator urges government to reveal brand names of carcinogenic soy sauces
The Chinese government has been urged to reveal the brand names of 15 soya sauces that contain potentially carcinogenic chemicals. Earlier this week the results of tests carried out by the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department were revealed, proving the presence of 3-MCPD and 1,3-DCP in 15 out of 72 samples of soy sauce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix