USA: Lehman Brothers and Hercules form the global leader in growing food additives market
Lehman Brothers Merchant Banking Partners II L.P., the merchant banking arm of Lehman Brothers Holdings (NYSE:LEH), today announced that it and Hercules Incorporated (NYSE:HPC) have formed a new market-leading food gums company named CP Kelco by merging the food gums division of Hercules with the Kelco biogums unit of Pharmacia Corporation (NYSE:PHA).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs