USA: Lehman Brothers and Hercules form the global leader in growing food additives market
Lehman Brothers Merchant Banking Partners II L.P., the merchant banking arm of Lehman Brothers Holdings (NYSE:LEH), today announced that it and Hercules Incorporated (NYSE:HPC) have formed a new market-leading food gums company named CP Kelco by merging the food gums division of Hercules with the Kelco biogums unit of Pharmacia Corporation (NYSE:PHA).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre