NORWAY: Leroy Seafood Group raises €42.3m, eyes listing on Oslo Bourse
Norwegian fish products firm Leroy Seafood Group has revealed that it has raised 320m Norwegian crowns (US$38.6m) in the two stock issues carried out in April and May of this year. CEO Ole-Eirik Leroy added that the Bergen, western Norway-based company now considers that it complies with all formal requirements for entering the main list of Oslo Bourse, which it expects to do on 3 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant