NORWAY: Leroy Seafood Group raises €42.3m, eyes listing on Oslo Bourse
Norwegian fish products firm Leroy Seafood Group has revealed that it has raised 320m Norwegian crowns (US$38.6m) in the two stock issues carried out in April and May of this year. CEO Ole-Eirik Leroy added that the Bergen, western Norway-based company now considers that it complies with all formal requirements for entering the main list of Oslo Bourse, which it expects to do on 3 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses