USA: Letitia C. Hughes elected to the board of directors of Cal-Maine Foods
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:CALM) yesterday announced that Letitia (Tish) Callender Hughes has been elected to the Board of Directors. Her election increases the Board of Directors to ten members. Ms. Hughes is currently Senior Vice President of Trustmark National Bank and Manager of the Bank's Private Banking division. She has held many positions with the bank since joining the company in 1974. A native of Jackson, Mississippi, Ms. Hughes is a member of the Jackson/Hinds Library System Board of Directors, the Jackson Chamber of Commerce, and is active in various other social and civic organizations. She earned a B.S. degree from Vanderbilt University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth