USA: Letitia C. Hughes elected to the board of directors of Cal-Maine Foods
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:CALM) yesterday announced that Letitia (Tish) Callender Hughes has been elected to the Board of Directors. Her election increases the Board of Directors to ten members. Ms. Hughes is currently Senior Vice President of Trustmark National Bank and Manager of the Bank's Private Banking division. She has held many positions with the bank since joining the company in 1974. A native of Jackson, Mississippi, Ms. Hughes is a member of the Jackson/Hinds Library System Board of Directors, the Jackson Chamber of Commerce, and is active in various other social and civic organizations. She earned a B.S. degree from Vanderbilt University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti