USA: Letitia C. Hughes elected to the board of directors of Cal-Maine Foods
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:CALM) yesterday announced that Letitia (Tish) Callender Hughes has been elected to the Board of Directors. Her election increases the Board of Directors to ten members. Ms. Hughes is currently Senior Vice President of Trustmark National Bank and Manager of the Bank's Private Banking division. She has held many positions with the bank since joining the company in 1974. A native of Jackson, Mississippi, Ms. Hughes is a member of the Jackson/Hinds Library System Board of Directors, the Jackson Chamber of Commerce, and is active in various other social and civic organizations. She earned a B.S. degree from Vanderbilt University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations