USA: Letitia C. Hughes elected to the board of directors of Cal-Maine Foods
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:CALM) yesterday announced that Letitia (Tish) Callender Hughes has been elected to the Board of Directors. Her election increases the Board of Directors to ten members. Ms. Hughes is currently Senior Vice President of Trustmark National Bank and Manager of the Bank's Private Banking division. She has held many positions with the bank since joining the company in 1974. A native of Jackson, Mississippi, Ms. Hughes is a member of the Jackson/Hinds Library System Board of Directors, the Jackson Chamber of Commerce, and is active in various other social and civic organizations. She earned a B.S. degree from Vanderbilt University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action