INDIA: Levers' e-commerce pilot project to include competitors' products
Hindustan Lever Ltd. has launched a six month pilot project to sell products online and provide home-delivery. In standard HLL style of adapting to the country's lifestyle, it gives itself a 'deadline' of 24 hours for delivery. Arun Adhikari of HLL made this announcement a month into the pilot project. HLL hopes this will become an independent profit centre, the USP being home delivery convenience for groceries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw