INDIA: Levers sells 74% of Animal Feed company to Godrej
Hindustan Lever is to sell 74% of its equity in animal feed company Gold Mohur to Godrej Agrovet , a respected Indian business group. Under Indian valuation guidelines, brands are valued roughly at their one-year's turnover value, though brand is irrelevant in this deal. Current turnover of Gold Mohur amounts to US$65m, and US$75m at Godrej Agrovet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw