INDIA: Levers sells 74% of Animal Feed company to Godrej
Hindustan Lever is to sell 74% of its equity in animal feed company Gold Mohur to Godrej Agrovet , a respected Indian business group. Under Indian valuation guidelines, brands are valued roughly at their one-year's turnover value, though brand is irrelevant in this deal. Current turnover of Gold Mohur amounts to US$65m, and US$75m at Godrej Agrovet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix