USA: Lewis W. Batchelder and William H. Camp Elected Senior Vice Presidents, Archer Daniels Midland Company
DECATUR, Ill./PRNewswire/ -- Archer Daniels Midland Company has announced the following senior management changes: Lewis W. Batchelder, has been elected Senior Vice President. In his new position, Mr. Batchelder will be responsible for the Company's global grain business and extensive transportation network. Mr. Batchelder, 56, has been with ADM since 1972 and has held various commodity trading and management positions, most recently Group Vice President, Grain Merchandising. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in agriculture economics from Oregon State University in 1966 and a Master of Science degree in agriculture economics from the University of Maryland in 1971.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill