USA: Lewis W. Batchelder and William H. Camp Elected Senior Vice Presidents, Archer Daniels Midland Company
DECATUR, Ill./PRNewswire/ -- Archer Daniels Midland Company has announced the following senior management changes: Lewis W. Batchelder, has been elected Senior Vice President. In his new position, Mr. Batchelder will be responsible for the Company's global grain business and extensive transportation network. Mr. Batchelder, 56, has been with ADM since 1972 and has held various commodity trading and management positions, most recently Group Vice President, Grain Merchandising. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in agriculture economics from Oregon State University in 1966 and a Master of Science degree in agriculture economics from the University of Maryland in 1971.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp