USA: Lewis W. Batchelder and William H. Camp Elected Senior Vice Presidents, Archer Daniels Midland Company
DECATUR, Ill./PRNewswire/ -- Archer Daniels Midland Company has announced the following senior management changes: Lewis W. Batchelder, has been elected Senior Vice President. In his new position, Mr. Batchelder will be responsible for the Company's global grain business and extensive transportation network. Mr. Batchelder, 56, has been with ADM since 1972 and has held various commodity trading and management positions, most recently Group Vice President, Grain Merchandising. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in agriculture economics from Oregon State University in 1966 and a Master of Science degree in agriculture economics from the University of Maryland in 1971.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast