GERMANY: Lidl boss quits, group cites "irreconcilable" views
Disagreements on the future running of the business have seen Lidl chairman quit
According to a report carried by French publication LSA, which quotes a statement issued by Lidl-owner Schwarz Group, the partnership was terminated due to "divergent" views on the supermarket's future direction.
Holland had been chief at the firm since 2008. He had been with Lidl for 23 years.
"Mr. Karl-Heinz Holland and Lidl have agreed to end their collaboration due to divergent and irreconcilable views on the future strategic direction of the business," said the statement.
The group, however, thanked Heinz for his time with the supermarket. Schwarz said Holland had "contributed significantly" to the "transformation of Lidl".
H. J. Heinz Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed ...
H. J. Heinz Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, produ...
H. J. Heinz Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offe...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- On the money: How Greencore is outperforming
- Comment: Mondelez digital strategy suffers blow
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Shopper trends: Promos can mean higher prices
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Coca-Cola eyes long-term rewards with dairy push
- Post issues warning over US cereal sector sales
- UPDATE: Greencore eyes US$1bn US business
- Abraaj outbids Kellogg with fresh Bisco Misr offer