UK: Lidl ups milk price as focus shifts to middle-ground
Discount grocer Lidl has increased the amount it pays for milk in the face of protests from dairy farmers, who are shifting their focus from the UK's largest food retailers to pile pressure on the middle-ground market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Nestle "disappointed" as ASA bans toddler milk ad
- Sanitarium launches oat-based breakfast drink