FINLAND/GERMANY: Lidl will sell dairy products from Valio in Finland
German hard discounter Lidl plans to sell milk and yoghurt supplied by Finnish dairy cooperative Valio. Lidl will source Valio milk and yoghurt to retail in its supermarkets in Finland. It will also source the eggs it will sell in Finland from a supplier based in southern Finland, while western Finland-based egg packer Narpes Aggpackeri failed to strike a deal with the German group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action