FINLAND/GERMANY: Lidl will sell dairy products from Valio in Finland
German hard discounter Lidl plans to sell milk and yoghurt supplied by Finnish dairy cooperative Valio. Lidl will source Valio milk and yoghurt to retail in its supermarkets in Finland. It will also source the eggs it will sell in Finland from a supplier based in southern Finland, while western Finland-based egg packer Narpes Aggpackeri failed to strike a deal with the German group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund