USA: LifeSmart patents Creatine Soft Chews
US nutraceutical company LifeSmart Nutrition has filed a 44-claim patent in a bid to protect the soft chew delivery system and distinctive manufacturing process used in the production of its Creatine Soft Chews . Creatine supplements, products often linked to boosting athletic performance, form a popular market currently worth over US$600m a year in sales. LifeSmart hope that the soft chews will capture a significant part of this sector, and they use ultra-micronised creatine and sugars to enhance absorption by the body.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning