USA: LifeSmart sees 207% increase in Q4 sales
Salt Lake City-based nutraceutical company LifeSmart Nutrition Technologies has announced sales of US$784,000 for its Q4 ended 31 May 2002, up 68% compared with US$466,000 for the same period last year. Also on a preliminary, unaudited basis, sales for the year ended 31 May 2002 were US$3.53m, an increase of over 200% compared to US$1.15m for the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs