USA: Lifeway Foods expands distribution to Hispanic market under 'La Fruta' brand
Action Follows Successful Tests of Yogurt-Like Beverage in Several Major Cities MORTON GROVE, Ill./PRNewswire/ -- Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY - news) today announced that it is expanding distribution of its new cultured beverage product La Fruta(TM) to Hispanic markets across the country. La Fruta, a yogurt-like drink similar to a milkshake or smoothie, will be sold through retail chains and specialty grocery stores in Hispanic neighborhoods across the country in four fruit-based flavors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs