USA: Lifeway Foods expands distribution to Hispanic market under 'La Fruta' brand
Action Follows Successful Tests of Yogurt-Like Beverage in Several Major Cities MORTON GROVE, Ill./PRNewswire/ -- Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY - news) today announced that it is expanding distribution of its new cultured beverage product La Fruta(TM) to Hispanic markets across the country. La Fruta, a yogurt-like drink similar to a milkshake or smoothie, will be sold through retail chains and specialty grocery stores in Hispanic neighborhoods across the country in four fruit-based flavors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill