USA: Lifeway Foods, Inc. reports first quarter results
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001. Lifeway reported record revenues of $2.64 million, up 17 percent from last year's first quarter revenues of $2.27 million. Gross Profits for the quarter were $1.09 million, compared to $1.14 million last year. Net income rose 100% to $564,062 or $.08 per share versus a net income of $308,226 or $.04 in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega