USA: Lifeway Foods, Inc. reports first quarter results
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001. Lifeway reported record revenues of $2.64 million, up 17 percent from last year's first quarter revenues of $2.27 million. Gross Profits for the quarter were $1.09 million, compared to $1.14 million last year. Net income rose 100% to $564,062 or $.08 per share versus a net income of $308,226 or $.04 in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada