USA: Lifeway Foods, Inc. reports first quarter results
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001. Lifeway reported record revenues of $2.64 million, up 17 percent from last year's first quarter revenues of $2.27 million. Gross Profits for the quarter were $1.09 million, compared to $1.14 million last year. Net income rose 100% to $564,062 or $.08 per share versus a net income of $308,226 or $.04 in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre