USA: Lifeway Foods reports record FY results
Cultured, probiotic and functional food manufacturer Lifeway Foods yesterday [Wednesday] reported record year-end results for the 2001 fiscal year. The company reported net income of US$1,220,927 or US$.28 per share on sales of US$10,683,983 for the year ended 31 December 2001, compared to net income of US$927,100 or US$.21 per share on sales of US$9,176,739 for the year ended 31 December 2000. Those figures represent a 16% increase in sales and a 32% increase in net income over 2000, also a record year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti