USA: Lifeway Foods reports record FY results
Cultured, probiotic and functional food manufacturer Lifeway Foods yesterday [Wednesday] reported record year-end results for the 2001 fiscal year. The company reported net income of US$1,220,927 or US$.28 per share on sales of US$10,683,983 for the year ended 31 December 2001, compared to net income of US$927,100 or US$.21 per share on sales of US$9,176,739 for the year ended 31 December 2000. Those figures represent a 16% increase in sales and a 32% increase in net income over 2000, also a record year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea