US: Lifeway Foods reports record Q1 results
Lifeway Foods announced yesterday (5 April) that sales for the first quarter ended 31 March increased by 29% from the same period last year to US$6m.
Lifeway manufacture and market Kefir, a milk-based cultured beverage.
Julie Smolyansky, Lifeway's CEO, commented: "The first quarter 2006 was another fantastic quarter for Lifeway Foods.We are confident our strong first quarter results will continue in 2006 as awareness of our products grow and we continue to gain more distribution."
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Nestle strengthens margins but net profit down
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site
- Pinnacle Foods closes Evol plant
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered