US: Lifeway Foods reports record Q1 results
Lifeway Foods announced yesterday (5 April) that sales for the first quarter ended 31 March increased by 29% from the same period last year to US$6m.
Lifeway manufacture and market Kefir, a milk-based cultured beverage.
Julie Smolyansky, Lifeway's CEO, commented: "The first quarter 2006 was another fantastic quarter for Lifeway Foods.We are confident our strong first quarter results will continue in 2006 as awareness of our products grow and we continue to gain more distribution."
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- Brownes Dairy "attracts eight suitors"
- Mengniu sales dip but work on costs boosts profits
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- Probiotic Ingredients Market by Function, Application, End Use, Ingredient, and by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis