US: Lifeway Foods reports record Q1 results
Lifeway Foods announced yesterday (5 April) that sales for the first quarter ended 31 March increased by 29% from the same period last year to US$6m.
Lifeway manufacture and market Kefir, a milk-based cultured beverage.
Julie Smolyansky, Lifeway's CEO, commented: "The first quarter 2006 was another fantastic quarter for Lifeway Foods.We are confident our strong first quarter results will continue in 2006 as awareness of our products grow and we continue to gain more distribution."
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- Comment: Hain Celestial cognisant of US challenges
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Can Yildiz's new snacks unit match its ambitions?
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Mondelez continues to see margins up, sales mixed
- Unilever launches dairy-free Ben & Jerry's in US
- Premier Foods launches "first" American wet sauces
- China eyes further infant formula restrictions
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push