US: Lifeway Foods reports record Q1 results
Lifeway Foods announced yesterday (5 April) that sales for the first quarter ended 31 March increased by 29% from the same period last year to US$6m.
Lifeway manufacture and market Kefir, a milk-based cultured beverage.
Julie Smolyansky, Lifeway's CEO, commented: "The first quarter 2006 was another fantastic quarter for Lifeway Foods.We are confident our strong first quarter results will continue in 2006 as awareness of our products grow and we continue to gain more distribution."
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- Maple Leaf Foods to cut over 400 jobs
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down