USA: Lifeway Foods reports record second quarter and six month results
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) announced its financial results for the second quarter and six month period ended June 30, 2001. Revenues of the quarter increased to $2.75 million, a 20 percent gain over $2.287 million revenues in the same quarter last year. Revenues for the first six months rose sharply to $5.382 million, up 18 percent from revenues of $4.560 million for the same period a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast