USA: Lifeway Foods reports record second quarter and six month results
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) announced its financial results for the second quarter and six month period ended June 30, 2001. Revenues of the quarter increased to $2.75 million, a 20 percent gain over $2.287 million revenues in the same quarter last year. Revenues for the first six months rose sharply to $5.382 million, up 18 percent from revenues of $4.560 million for the same period a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes