USA: Lifeway Foods sees Q1 net income up 36%
Morton Grove, Ill-based Lifeway Foods, a manufacturer of cultured, probiotic and functional food products, has reported fiscal results for the Q1 ended 31 March 2002. Lifeway reported revenues of US$2.89m, up 10% from last year's Q1 revenues of US$2.64m. Gross profits for the quarter were US$1.365m, compared to US$1.089m last year. Net income rose 36% to US$447,558 or US$0.10 per share, versus US$328,713 or US$0.08 in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China