USA: Lifeway Foods sees Q1 net income up 36%
Morton Grove, Ill-based Lifeway Foods, a manufacturer of cultured, probiotic and functional food products, has reported fiscal results for the Q1 ended 31 March 2002. Lifeway reported revenues of US$2.89m, up 10% from last year's Q1 revenues of US$2.64m. Gross profits for the quarter were US$1.365m, compared to US$1.089m last year. Net income rose 36% to US$447,558 or US$0.10 per share, versus US$328,713 or US$0.08 in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti