UK: Limited restrictions on footpaths and public rights of way to control the spread of Foot and Mouth Disease
MAFF have today put in place statutory powers which enable local authorities to close footpaths and rights of way where it is considered necessary, in order to control any potential spread of Foot and Mouth Disease. Speaking in London today, Agriculture Minister Nick Brown said: "Our advice remains that people should take sensible precautions in the countryside, and avoid any unnecessary visits on farms and especially close proximity with livestock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund