UK: Limited restrictions on footpaths and public rights of way to control the spread of Foot and Mouth Disease
MAFF have today put in place statutory powers which enable local authorities to close footpaths and rights of way where it is considered necessary, in order to control any potential spread of Foot and Mouth Disease. Speaking in London today, Agriculture Minister Nick Brown said: "Our advice remains that people should take sensible precautions in the countryside, and avoid any unnecessary visits on farms and especially close proximity with livestock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review