USA: Lincoln Snacks announces merger plans
Lincoln Snacks Company (OTC BB: SNAX) announced Friday (3 August) that it has entered into a definitive Agreement and Plan of Merger with Brynwood Partners III L.P. and Lincoln Snacks Acquisition Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Brynwood. Pursuant to the Merger Agreement, Lincoln Snacks Acquisition would be merged into Lincoln Snacks, and each share of common stock of Lincoln Snacks (other than shares owned by Brynwood and shares the holders of which have exercised appraisal rights under Delaware law) would be converted into the right to receive $3.50 in cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target