USA: Lincoln Snacks announces merger plans
Lincoln Snacks Company (OTC BB: SNAX) announced Friday (3 August) that it has entered into a definitive Agreement and Plan of Merger with Brynwood Partners III L.P. and Lincoln Snacks Acquisition Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Brynwood. Pursuant to the Merger Agreement, Lincoln Snacks Acquisition would be merged into Lincoln Snacks, and each share of common stock of Lincoln Snacks (other than shares owned by Brynwood and shares the holders of which have exercised appraisal rights under Delaware law) would be converted into the right to receive $3.50 in cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant