USA: Lincoln Snacks announces merger plans
Lincoln Snacks Company (OTC BB: SNAX) announced Friday (3 August) that it has entered into a definitive Agreement and Plan of Merger with Brynwood Partners III L.P. and Lincoln Snacks Acquisition Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Brynwood. Pursuant to the Merger Agreement, Lincoln Snacks Acquisition would be merged into Lincoln Snacks, and each share of common stock of Lincoln Snacks (other than shares owned by Brynwood and shares the holders of which have exercised appraisal rights under Delaware law) would be converted into the right to receive $3.50 in cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill