USA: Lincoln Snacks announces merger plans
Lincoln Snacks Company (OTC BB: SNAX) announced Friday (3 August) that it has entered into a definitive Agreement and Plan of Merger with Brynwood Partners III L.P. and Lincoln Snacks Acquisition Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Brynwood. Pursuant to the Merger Agreement, Lincoln Snacks Acquisition would be merged into Lincoln Snacks, and each share of common stock of Lincoln Snacks (other than shares owned by Brynwood and shares the holders of which have exercised appraisal rights under Delaware law) would be converted into the right to receive $3.50 in cash.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund