USA: Lincoln Snacks reports results for third quarter of fiscal year 2001
Lincoln Snacks Company (OTC BB: SNAX) yesterday reported results for the third quarter of its fiscal year ending June 30, 2001. Third quarter fiscal 2001 sales were $8.6 million compared to $6.6 million or an increase of 30% versus the same period last year. This increase was attributable to higher branded sales resulting from stronger consumer demand and increased product distribution.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs