US: Lindt adds to Excellence range
Excellence Cranberry is made with 48% cocoa dark chocolate with cranberries and almond
Lindt & Sprungli has expanded its premium Excellence range in the US with the addition of a cranberry bar.
Excellence Cranberry is made with 48% cocoa dark chocolate with cranberries and almond.
"The tartness of the cranberry complements the rich dark chocolate in this new bar, providing a truly sensational chocolate experience," Lindt master chocolatier Ann Czaja said.
The 3.5 oz. Excellence Cranberry bar is now available nationwide at Target Corp., Lindt Chocolate Shops, and online for a suggested retail price of US$2.59.
US retailer Target Corp. has raised its full-year earnings guidance after booking an increase in first-quarter profits, boosted by "better-than-expected" sales....
US retailer Target Corp. has named Jeffrey Jones as chief marketing officer and executive vice president....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review