GERMANY: Lindt bear to stay on shelves as Haribo case continues
Lindt & Sprungli has said its chocolate teddy, which is at the centre of a trademark row with rival confectioner Haribo in Germany, will remain on sale despite the Swiss firm receiving a legal setback.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- Sustainability Watch: The US packaging challenge
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Bright Food "to buy 70% of Tnuva"
- Thorntons sales, profits fall
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm