SWITZERLAND: Lindt hikes H1 sales
Swiss chocolate producer Lindt and Sprüngli today [Tuesday] announced H1 sales up 2.7% to SFr640.3m (US$423m) compared with the same period of last year. Analysed in local currencies, which account for 80% of Lindt's earnings, sales rose 6.3%, Lindt reported in a statement. "In the first half of 2002 the Lindt and Sprüngli Group reported organic growth of plus-6.3% in local currencies, which means the company is once again well on the way to achieving its strategic goal of an annual growth of 5-7%," the group added
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review