SWITZERLAND: Lindt hikes H1 sales
Swiss chocolate producer Lindt and Sprüngli today [Tuesday] announced H1 sales up 2.7% to SFr640.3m (US$423m) compared with the same period of last year. Analysed in local currencies, which account for 80% of Lindt's earnings, sales rose 6.3%, Lindt reported in a statement. "In the first half of 2002 the Lindt and Sprüngli Group reported organic growth of plus-6.3% in local currencies, which means the company is once again well on the way to achieving its strategic goal of an annual growth of 5-7%," the group added
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund