SWITZERLAND: Lindt hikes H1 sales
Swiss chocolate producer Lindt and Sprüngli today [Tuesday] announced H1 sales up 2.7% to SFr640.3m (US$423m) compared with the same period of last year. Analysed in local currencies, which account for 80% of Lindt's earnings, sales rose 6.3%, Lindt reported in a statement. "In the first half of 2002 the Lindt and Sprüngli Group reported organic growth of plus-6.3% in local currencies, which means the company is once again well on the way to achieving its strategic goal of an annual growth of 5-7%," the group added
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega