SWITZERLAND: Lindt hikes H1 sales
Swiss chocolate producer Lindt and Sprüngli today [Tuesday] announced H1 sales up 2.7% to SFr640.3m (US$423m) compared with the same period of last year. Analysed in local currencies, which account for 80% of Lindt's earnings, sales rose 6.3%, Lindt reported in a statement. "In the first half of 2002 the Lindt and Sprüngli Group reported organic growth of plus-6.3% in local currencies, which means the company is once again well on the way to achieving its strategic goal of an annual growth of 5-7%," the group added
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China