Lindt takes dessert-inspired Creation bars to US
Lindt launches Creation line in US
Lindt & Sprungli has launched its Creation chocolate bars in the US.
The Swiss chocolate maker has rolled out four products "inspired by decadent desserts". The 3.5-ounce Crème Brûlée, Molten Lava Cake, Hazelnut Torte and Mint Coulis bars are available at Target stores for a suggested retail price of $2.79. Lindt is also selling the bars at its own retail outlets in the US and via LindtUSA.com.
Lindt sells Creation bars in the UK, although they do not all have a clear link to dessert dishes. According to mysupermarket.co.uk, Lindt sells four bars through Waitrose and six through Ocado, including a Milk Chocolate Crème Brûlée line but also bars called Pisatchio Delight and raspberry Dream.
The company launched the UK Creation line in 2012.
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods