USA: Lipton patents low-fat spread
The Lipton division of Conopco Inc. gained US patent 6203842 for a low calorie spread. This is an improvement over patent 6025010. This technology is led by Matsutani Chemical Industries Co. Ltd., with competition from Conopco (Lipton, Van den Bergh Foods, Levers divisions), Kraft Foods, FMC Corporation, and St. Ivel Limited.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry