USA: Lipton patents low-fat spread
The Lipton division of Conopco Inc. gained US patent 6203842 for a low calorie spread. This is an improvement over patent 6025010. This technology is led by Matsutani Chemical Industries Co. Ltd., with competition from Conopco (Lipton, Van den Bergh Foods, Levers divisions), Kraft Foods, FMC Corporation, and St. Ivel Limited.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter