USA: Lipton patents low-fat spread
The Lipton division of Conopco Inc. gained US patent 6203842 for a low calorie spread. This is an improvement over patent 6025010. This technology is led by Matsutani Chemical Industries Co. Ltd., with competition from Conopco (Lipton, Van den Bergh Foods, Levers divisions), Kraft Foods, FMC Corporation, and St. Ivel Limited.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill