CHINA: Liquidators to auction off leading chocolate producer
Coline Food Co., a foreign-owned company based in Shanghai, China, is to be auctioned off by liquidators on 7 March. The Malaysian-owned chocolate factory went out of business last October, despite being China's largest chocolate producer, with registered capital of US$24m. The liquidators will auction off assets worth some 300 million yuan (US$2.2m). The assets include land, factory buildings and two production lines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant