CHINA: Liquidators to auction off leading chocolate producer
Coline Food Co., a foreign-owned company based in Shanghai, China, is to be auctioned off by liquidators on 7 March. The Malaysian-owned chocolate factory went out of business last October, despite being China's largest chocolate producer, with registered capital of US$24m. The liquidators will auction off assets worth some 300 million yuan (US$2.2m). The assets include land, factory buildings and two production lines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review