USA: Listeria fears prompt recall of ricotta cheese brand
A New Jersey company is recalling around 6,700 pounds of ricotta cheese on fears that it may be contaminated with the potentially fatal listeria bacteria. Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin announced that the Georgia Department of Agriculture's food sampling programme had discovered listeria monocytogenes in Pinna Ricotta Salata cheese.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti