SWEDEN: Lithells Produktions gets green light for acqusitions
Swedish firm Lithells Produktions had received the go-ahead from the Swedish competition authority to complete its €33m (US$32.3m) acquisition of Samfood & Co and Spira Ready Meal. The deal was first announced in June by Lithells' Finnish parent company, the food group Atria Oyj. Both companies were bought from LRF (the federation of Swedish farmers).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw