SWEDEN: Lithells Produktions gets green light for acqusitions
Swedish firm Lithells Produktions had received the go-ahead from the Swedish competition authority to complete its €33m (US$32.3m) acquisition of Samfood & Co and Spira Ready Meal. The deal was first announced in June by Lithells' Finnish parent company, the food group Atria Oyj. Both companies were bought from LRF (the federation of Swedish farmers).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK