SWEDEN: Lithells Produktions gets green light for acqusitions
Swedish firm Lithells Produktions had received the go-ahead from the Swedish competition authority to complete its €33m (US$32.3m) acquisition of Samfood & Co and Spira Ready Meal. The deal was first announced in June by Lithells' Finnish parent company, the food group Atria Oyj. Both companies were bought from LRF (the federation of Swedish farmers).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"