UK: Little Dish adds pasta line to toddler range
The line is available in two varieties: Mini Tomato Tortellini with Four Cheeses and Mini Ravioli with Spinach and Ricotta
UK children's meal producer Little Dish has added to its range with the launch of a pasta line.
The Fresh Filled Pasta range, which was created as a way to "get more vegetables into your kids' diets", is designed for three to seven years olds.
Available in Waitrose stores nationwide and through Ocado, the line is available in two varieties: Mini Tomato Tortellini with Four Cheeses and Mini Ravioli with Spinach and Ricotta. Both are made with 100% natural ingredients, including free-range egg pasta, Little Dish said, and are priced at GBP1.99 (US$3.19) each.
Expand your little one's pasta repertoire with Little Dish's delicious new range of Fresh Filled Pasta. This new bite-sized, pasta range, created with 3 to 7 years olds in mind, will be available from the chilled aisle in Waitrose stores nationwide and through Ocado from 17th October.
Made with 100% natural ingredients, including free-range egg pasta, Little Dish Fresh Filled Pasta come in two varieties - Mini Tomato Tortellini with Four Cheeses and Mini Ravioli with Spinach and Ricotta - and are great way to get more vegetables into your kids' diets.
Ideal for busy weekday meals, play-dates and relaxed weekend lunches, Little Dish Fresh Filled Pasta couldn't be easier (or quicker) to prepare. Simply plunge them in boiling water for 3 minutes and serve with tomato sauce or grated cheese for an instant meal.
A must-have for your fridge, Little Dish Filled Pasta has been given the thumbs up by the Little Dish Tiny Tasters. Each 230g packet serves 2-4 little mouths.
Little Dish Filled Pasta is available from Waitrose stores nationwide and on Ocado.com. It is priced at £1.99 and is found in the chilled aisle along with of the Little Dish range of fresh, natural meals.
Find out more about Little Dish at www.littledish.co.uk
Original source: Little Dish
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Aldi reformulates US private-label lines
- Premier Foods adds to Bisto range
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis