UK: Little Dish adds pasta line to toddler range
The line is available in two varieties: Mini Tomato Tortellini with Four Cheeses and Mini Ravioli with Spinach and Ricotta
UK children's meal producer Little Dish has added to its range with the launch of a pasta line.
The Fresh Filled Pasta range, which was created as a way to "get more vegetables into your kids' diets", is designed for three to seven years olds.
Available in Waitrose stores nationwide and through Ocado, the line is available in two varieties: Mini Tomato Tortellini with Four Cheeses and Mini Ravioli with Spinach and Ricotta. Both are made with 100% natural ingredients, including free-range egg pasta, Little Dish said, and are priced at GBP1.99 (US$3.19) each.
Expand your little one's pasta repertoire with Little Dish's delicious new range of Fresh Filled Pasta. This new bite-sized, pasta range, created with 3 to 7 years olds in mind, will be available from the chilled aisle in Waitrose stores nationwide and through Ocado from 17th October.
Made with 100% natural ingredients, including free-range egg pasta, Little Dish Fresh Filled Pasta come in two varieties - Mini Tomato Tortellini with Four Cheeses and Mini Ravioli with Spinach and Ricotta - and are great way to get more vegetables into your kids' diets.
Ideal for busy weekday meals, play-dates and relaxed weekend lunches, Little Dish Fresh Filled Pasta couldn't be easier (or quicker) to prepare. Simply plunge them in boiling water for 3 minutes and serve with tomato sauce or grated cheese for an instant meal.
A must-have for your fridge, Little Dish Filled Pasta has been given the thumbs up by the Little Dish Tiny Tasters. Each 230g packet serves 2-4 little mouths.
Little Dish Filled Pasta is available from Waitrose stores nationwide and on Ocado.com. It is priced at £1.99 and is found in the chilled aisle along with of the Little Dish range of fresh, natural meals.
Find out more about Little Dish at www.littledish.co.uk
Original source: Little Dish
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Focus: Can BRF deliver aggressive growth?
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report