USA: Littlefield Hospitality launches Tastebuds catering service
Austin, Texas-based Word Of Mouth Custom Catering has launched a mini catering service called Tastebuds. Tastebuds offers pre-planned menus for employee picnics and celebrations, fundraisers, graduation parties and a wide variety of other events. "We are excited to be able to offer this new array of menu options for our customers and potential customers," said Leslie Moore, catering director. "In addition to wonderful food and presentation, the Tastebuds value pricing enables party planners and organizations to host an event with a moderate cost and minimal set-up."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre