USA: Littlefield Hospitality launches Tastebuds catering service
Austin, Texas-based Word Of Mouth Custom Catering has launched a mini catering service called Tastebuds. Tastebuds offers pre-planned menus for employee picnics and celebrations, fundraisers, graduation parties and a wide variety of other events. "We are excited to be able to offer this new array of menu options for our customers and potential customers," said Leslie Moore, catering director. "In addition to wonderful food and presentation, the Tastebuds value pricing enables party planners and organizations to host an event with a moderate cost and minimal set-up."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix