USA: Littlefield Hospitality launches Tastebuds catering service
Austin, Texas-based Word Of Mouth Custom Catering has launched a mini catering service called Tastebuds. Tastebuds offers pre-planned menus for employee picnics and celebrations, fundraisers, graduation parties and a wide variety of other events. "We are excited to be able to offer this new array of menu options for our customers and potential customers," said Leslie Moore, catering director. "In addition to wonderful food and presentation, the Tastebuds value pricing enables party planners and organizations to host an event with a moderate cost and minimal set-up."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund