USA: Littlefield Hospitality launches Tastebuds catering service
Austin, Texas-based Word Of Mouth Custom Catering has launched a mini catering service called Tastebuds. Tastebuds offers pre-planned menus for employee picnics and celebrations, fundraisers, graduation parties and a wide variety of other events. "We are excited to be able to offer this new array of menu options for our customers and potential customers," said Leslie Moore, catering director. "In addition to wonderful food and presentation, the Tastebuds value pricing enables party planners and organizations to host an event with a moderate cost and minimal set-up."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin