USA: Littlefield Hospitality launches Tastebuds catering service
Austin, Texas-based Word Of Mouth Custom Catering has launched a mini catering service called Tastebuds. Tastebuds offers pre-planned menus for employee picnics and celebrations, fundraisers, graduation parties and a wide variety of other events. "We are excited to be able to offer this new array of menu options for our customers and potential customers," said Leslie Moore, catering director. "In addition to wonderful food and presentation, the Tastebuds value pricing enables party planners and organizations to host an event with a moderate cost and minimal set-up."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review