UK: Livestock movements in Great Britain suspended until Friday 2 March
To help ensure that the current outbreak of Foot and Mouth disease is contained and eradicated as quickly as possible, the Ministry of Agriculture is prohibiting the movement of all sheep, cattle, pigs and goats within Great Britain. Great Britain will be declared a "Controlled Area" under the Foot and Mouth Disease Order 1993 from 5pm today until Friday 2 March.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK