CANADA: Loblaw extends President's Choice brand
The products are available at 140 select Loblaw grocery stores, with prices ranging from C$1.99 (US$1.96) to $24.99
Canadian grocery retailer Loblaw has added a line of "fine food" products to its President's Choice own-label range.
The retailer yesterday (13 October) said the "black label" line is comprised of over 200 items including baking ingredients, confectionery and marinades.
Items include Cherry Shiraz Wine Jelly, Fiorelli Pasta, Bacon Marmalade and Chermoula Bell Pepper Spread and Marinade.
The products are available at 140 select Loblaw grocery stores, with prices ranging from C$1.99 (US$1.96) to $24.99 for some select items.
Companies: Loblaw Companies Ltd
Canadian food manufacturer and grocer George Weston has booked a drop in fourth-quarter earnings, hurt by increased costs at its retail subsidiary Loblaw....
This week, just-food was kept busy with news from the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) conference, held in Florida....
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report