USA: From Pink Dot to PDQuick: Local Express Delivery E-tailer Goes National under New Corporate Identity
Pink Dot, a leader in the express delivery of made-to-order meals and popular brands of supermarket products, has changed its name of 13 years to PDQuick(TM) in conjunction with the company's national expansion. Effective August 10, 2000, Pink Dot customer fulfillment centers in Orange County will operate under the new PDQuick name. The remaining Pink Dot centers, all located in Los Angeles County, will change to the new name on August 31, 2000. On these dates, customers will be able to order from PDQuick online by visiting
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report