USA: From Pink Dot to PDQuick: Local Express Delivery E-tailer Goes National under New Corporate Identity
Pink Dot, a leader in the express delivery of made-to-order meals and popular brands of supermarket products, has changed its name of 13 years to PDQuick(TM) in conjunction with the company's national expansion. Effective August 10, 2000, Pink Dot customer fulfillment centers in Orange County will operate under the new PDQuick name. The remaining Pink Dot centers, all located in Los Angeles County, will change to the new name on August 31, 2000. On these dates, customers will be able to order from PDQuick online by visiting
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill