USA: From Pink Dot to PDQuick: Local Express Delivery E-tailer Goes National under New Corporate Identity
Pink Dot, a leader in the express delivery of made-to-order meals and popular brands of supermarket products, has changed its name of 13 years to PDQuick(TM) in conjunction with the company's national expansion. Effective August 10, 2000, Pink Dot customer fulfillment centers in Orange County will operate under the new PDQuick name. The remaining Pink Dot centers, all located in Los Angeles County, will change to the new name on August 31, 2000. On these dates, customers will be able to order from PDQuick online by visiting
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch