UK: Local Food, National Support
Ewen Cameron, chairman of the Countryside Agency kicked off the launch of a new local products campaign, called Eat the View at the Royal Show, by announcing a major partnership with Food From Britain. In a significant development, the Countryside Agency announced proposed funding of nearly £1million for Food From Britain which will enable them to bolster their regional foods campaign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid