USA: Local McDonald's Restaurants to Launch McMinnesota.com/ McWisconsin.com
McMinnesota.com and McWisconsin.com are two new local websites that will make their promotional debut on August 25th. The sites were designed for users to learn more about what's new and happening at McDonald's as well as employment opportunities, providing the option to apply on-line. The sites will also feature information about current special offers, new menu items, Ronald McDonald House, local scholarship programs and upcoming McDonald's partnerships, i.e. the visit of "SUE" the T-Rex, which will debut at the Minnesota Science Museum this November.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning