USA: Local McDonald's Restaurants to Launch McMinnesota.com/ McWisconsin.com
McMinnesota.com and McWisconsin.com are two new local websites that will make their promotional debut on August 25th. The sites were designed for users to learn more about what's new and happening at McDonald's as well as employment opportunities, providing the option to apply on-line. The sites will also feature information about current special offers, new menu items, Ronald McDonald House, local scholarship programs and upcoming McDonald's partnerships, i.e. the visit of "SUE" the T-Rex, which will debut at the Minnesota Science Museum this November.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits