USA: Local McDonald's Restaurants to Launch McMinnesota.com/ McWisconsin.com
McMinnesota.com and McWisconsin.com are two new local websites that will make their promotional debut on August 25th. The sites were designed for users to learn more about what's new and happening at McDonald's as well as employment opportunities, providing the option to apply on-line. The sites will also feature information about current special offers, new menu items, Ronald McDonald House, local scholarship programs and upcoming McDonald's partnerships, i.e. the visit of "SUE" the T-Rex, which will debut at the Minnesota Science Museum this November.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%