UK: Loch Fyne Restaurants embark on expansion programme
Loch Fyne Restaurants has recently announced the imminent opening of a new restaurant in Winchester, Hampshire, on 27 November, the first of 15 such ventures planned before 2002. Founded in 1998, the company controls six restaurants throughout the UK, and the current drive for expansion was encouraged by funding raised via a share offer at the beginning of this year. Over the last twenty years, the Loch Fyne brand has raised its profile both within the UK and abroad. Sister company Loch Fyne Oysters provides premium oysters and shellfish from an ecologically sound, sustainable farm on the west coast of Scotland. It also traditionally smokes salmon harvested by
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses