UK: Loch Fyne Restaurants embark on expansion programme
Loch Fyne Restaurants has recently announced the imminent opening of a new restaurant in Winchester, Hampshire, on 27 November, the first of 15 such ventures planned before 2002. Founded in 1998, the company controls six restaurants throughout the UK, and the current drive for expansion was encouraged by funding raised via a share offer at the beginning of this year. Over the last twenty years, the Loch Fyne brand has raised its profile both within the UK and abroad. Sister company Loch Fyne Oysters provides premium oysters and shellfish from an ecologically sound, sustainable farm on the west coast of Scotland. It also traditionally smokes salmon harvested by
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk