UK: Loch Fyne Restaurants embark on expansion programme
Loch Fyne Restaurants has recently announced the imminent opening of a new restaurant in Winchester, Hampshire, on 27 November, the first of 15 such ventures planned before 2002. Founded in 1998, the company controls six restaurants throughout the UK, and the current drive for expansion was encouraged by funding raised via a share offer at the beginning of this year. Over the last twenty years, the Loch Fyne brand has raised its profile both within the UK and abroad. Sister company Loch Fyne Oysters provides premium oysters and shellfish from an ecologically sound, sustainable farm on the west coast of Scotland. It also traditionally smokes salmon harvested by
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast