UK: Loch Fyne Restaurants sees 182% increase in turnover year on year
Loch Fyne Restaurants, one of the UK's fastest growing restaurant groups, has announced promising end of year financial figures with like for like sales up 15% year on year. In a difficult year for the restaurant and leisure sector generally, Loch Fyne Restaurants has continued to perform well, recording a turnover of £9.1m (US$), a 182% increase on 2000. The company has also seen unit operating profits of £1.2m, almost three times the projected figure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK