UK: Loch Fyne Restaurants sees 182% increase in turnover year on year
Loch Fyne Restaurants, one of the UK's fastest growing restaurant groups, has announced promising end of year financial figures with like for like sales up 15% year on year. In a difficult year for the restaurant and leisure sector generally, Loch Fyne Restaurants has continued to perform well, recording a turnover of £9.1m (US$), a 182% increase on 2000. The company has also seen unit operating profits of £1.2m, almost three times the projected figure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea